3.26.2009

snow day.

Our first Colorado snow day!  Well, kinda for me.  They never cancelled school ever, but today, the whole front range was closed and finally Regis decided they were the last ones still open, so at 10:30a, we went home!

So, lots of good times with the puppy and lots of snow falling from all directions.  We have a blizzard warning till tomorrow, so we are safe and warm and totally enjoying this day!  I'm hoping tomorrow will be like this as well.  We checked and thankfully, we have the makin's for pizza tonight, so we won't go hungry or have to venture out again.

Mochi's first snow experience hasn't been too bad.  He's so tiny that he gets cold quite easily.  Here's a sweet one of Mochi staying warm in Kalin's coat while the snow falls and falls and falls.....

2 comments:

  1. Sharon said puppy had adorable trouble walking through grass because he was so short. I imagine snow was also quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a puppy in my jacket! so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete