We’ve been going with our Thursday night Bible study group on Tuesday nights when we can bowl for $1/game. We’ve seen some high scores and I feel like this is just the beginning of a great tradition. Next: we will need our own bowling balls!
4.16.2009
new kicks.
We made two major investments: bowling shoes for each of us. Granted, Kalin’s were about the sweetest thrift find:
and mine were extremely reasonable at the sporting goods store. Think about it, everytime you go bowling you can spend upwards of $4-5 on shoe rentals. My brand new pair were about $30. So, if you go 6 times (which I’d imagine most people will go that much, if not more in their lifetime), you’ve paid for your shoes. Such a deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE YOU GUYS! I really want to go bowling with you. When I come visit, can we bowl? I'm prepared to be the worst in the group, I just want to bowl anyway! And if I drink, it will matter even less/be more fun!
ReplyDelete