1.10.2010

life and basketball, wait, I meant...

soccer. Kalin and I had a lengthy conversation about how my defense on the soccer field looks more like I'm trying to get mark my person in basketball. Whoops, perhaps my dreams of joining the USA women's dream team could still be a reality. Oh well, I've only played soccer two times lately - I'll get better I promise. It was fun, but I definitely need some work - both with skill and trying to not run my mouth. Oy. Last thing I want is a yellow card for as Kalin calls it "sass".

In other news, lucky me, I'm learning all sorts of new words. Of the legal kind. It's a bit overwhelming and slightly confusing. I'm looking forward to a moment where I can relate some of this to Law and Order. Seriously - it's I'll I've got going for me at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. It's gonna be awesome. You'll be watching an old episode, Casey will spout some legal jargon about why the cops are screwing up the case and the bad guy's gonna walk if Elliot DOESN'T COOL DOWN and you'll know EXACTLY what she's talking about.

    Also, I give you permission to sass. If Kalin tries to give you a card I'll take him down. I'm not in the game, he can't do anything to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darcy you're the best! thanks for the permission to sass.

    L&O, I love it how the ADA is always like "I can't get them on any of this and you guys are screwing everything up...but I guess I'll have to make it work". That's the beauty of the law, I guess...

    ReplyDelete