December 3 Moment
Pick one moment which you felt most alive this year.
When I saw the word "alive" in the prompt, I automatically thought of this
picture of my sister in Hawaii from this past summer.
But, this really isn't how I'll respond to this prompt. The moments I've felt very alive have oddly enough been the moments when there is any and everything going on at the same time. There are the sayings "when it rains, it pours" or "bad things happen in threes". We've had a few of those throughout the past year. Particularly when our little pup, Mochi, would get sick. Helpless, in pain and we're heading into our finals week of class. It happens and we find extra hours in days we thought were full already.
And we make it through. We still see tomorrow. It's incredible actually. We can't pause anything. Life keeps happening to us, to everyone. I've felt most alive when I'm put into that "go time" mentality where my plans no longer have bearing on a task or issue at hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment